Family legal issues can be very difficult to deal with so we make sure we are here to help you every step of the way. If your marriage has broken down our team of legal experts is here to help you achieve the best solution for your issues.
Our highly regarded Family Law Solicitors in Birmingham have substantial experience in helping people resolve issues around finances, children, property, business interests and all of the other complications that come with a divorce.
- Divorce Proceedings
- Separation Agreements
- Property and Financial Disputes
- Judicial Separation and Annulment of Marriage
- Collaborative Law Settle your differences without going to court
- Child Law Contact and Residence Disputes, Prohibited Steps and specific
- Issue Orders, Disputed Parentage and Child Abduction
- Child Maintenance and Support
- Court and Injunction Order Due to Violence or Intimidation
- Cohabitation Rights and Agreement
- Prenuptial Agreements
Our Family Law Solicitors in Birmingham understand that divorce and separation can be very difficult to come to terms with, especially when children are involved. Settling into a new routine as quickly as possible can help, which is why agreeing the arrangements for your children is one of the most important things to decide during a divorce.
Prohibitive steps order this can prevent your ex-partner doing something, such as changing your child's surname or moving abroad specific issue order this can decide a particular issue, such as where a child is to be educated. In these situations we have the knowledge and experience to help you through the court process and to get the best outcome for you and your children. We understand that you may be anxious about how a court battle will affect your children, and our Children matters solicitor in UK will do everything we can to support you and your children through the issues that arise.