For a Free Initial Consultation Call 0121 328 4455

Legal Documents

Power of Attorney
A Power of Attorney is where you give one or more individuals the power to manage your affairs in the UK or for any other Country, this can include finances and property.
If you are not able to present yourself in person to make a decision, you can give a Power of Attorney. The person to whom the Power of Attorney is given will represent you in your absence.

Choosing the right attorney is very important, it must be someone who you can fully trust. In most cases this might be a person’s husband, wife, partner, another family member or a friend. In certain cases, a company might be chosen as an Attorney but this could cost significantly more to do.
You should make sure you understand all the implications of setting up a Power of Attorney as it can often be difficult to revoke a Power of Attorney once it is granted.

Deed Poll
A person can change their name by Deed Poll. The previous name will be renounced and the new name will be affirmed. A Deed Poll document is a formal statement that enables you to prove to such record holders that you have changed your name and it provides you with the required documentary evidence of the name by which you wish to be known.

Accommodation Reports
We prepare Accommodation Reports for entry clearance purposes report can prove the sponsor satisfies the accommodation requirements of the Immigration Rules for all Entry Clearance Visa & Settlement applications.
These include applications for:
Spouses and civil partners Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partner Unmarried and same-sex partners Children Parents, grandparents and other dependent relatives

Statutory Declarations
A Statutory Declaration is a formal statement made in a prescribed way affirming that something is true to the best knowledge of the Declarant, true by virtue and under the provisions of the Statutory Declaration Act 1835 when no other evidence is available. It is not administered under oath and therefore not the same as an affidavit. Statutory Declaration will need to be signed in the presence of a Solicitor, Commissioner for Oaths or Notary public.

Landlords and tenants also use this when they wish to seek a commercial tenant to declare that he/she waives his/her security of tenure under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954

An affidavit is a written statement that someone makes after promising officially to tell the truth. An affidavit can be used along with witness statements to prove the truthfulness of a certain statement in court.

Islamic Wills
The Islamic law of inheritance is an essential complement to the subject of will-writing. Both need to be considered when an estate is divided. Individuals writing their will in the UK need a reference on the Islamic Law of inheritance to help them determine the correct shares of their legal heirs. This makes their Will more precise and acceptable by the non-Muslim authorities, and would help control the tendency toward unfairness in dividing the estate. At Aman Solicitors Advocates our Wills are drafted under Islamic supervision and the estate will be distributed in accordance with Islamic guidlines.

Our Charges ​
Seeking legal advice is very important at Aman solicitors we will advise you one the best possible procedure making the process easier for you. Aman Solicitors Advocates will charge a fixed fee for a bespoke service, when drafting any of the documents listed. Whether you need a declaration for travel purposes, a change of name deed, a declaration confirming identity or declaring financial solvency we will advise you on the formalities of the procedure from start to finish.

Get in touch
Call us now on:
0121 328 4455